Page Not Exactly Found
If the requested page is not found on this web site, you are automatically refered to this page. If you are really 'lost' I am trying to help you not notice it so much. Sorry it's probably my bad. There is kind of an upheaval in progress due to expansion pains.
Right now, the main links are:
- Skip_Space - The Entry Portal to Skip_Space @ Neocities
- OceanSide Express - [ Link may work now ] A Jades 1 Stop Express Store! Now at Oceanside! - oceanside-express.html One of these days its just gotta work.
- Cyan Dollar Saloon - Books Shrine with an awful blue background and a dumb name.
- Charlotte: The Cover Story - Shrine to Mom's Rhymes. Now we are pretending THIS is the best entry link for Mom's
Rhymes Riddles Retrospect and Requiems and the Poley Creek Stuff and everything we can find.
- Sunshine - Shrine to Mom's Rhymes. My best effort with mostly external CSS.
- Muddy Bottom Horrible mess using lots of browns and epic fail images.
- A Farce In 3/4 Time - A Part of Our Shrine to Mom's Rhymes and hoping this link is not still messed up.
- Slim with no Shades on - The color, or lack, is trying to work, and so is the button accident.
- Jades 1 Stop - [ Link may work now ] Jades 1 Stop -PLANNING STAGE is really an idea of a convenience market except it has net related services. It's to be in Oceanside?? PLANNING STAGE
- 1 Stop Express - Shabby old original store Jades 1 Stop Express. Please Visit our Newest Most Modern Location.OceanSide Express -
Ellie : "Welcome to the Skip_Space 404 Not Found Page! You are either looking for something that we do not have, or more probably you have been intentionally led here by the Home Page in an attempt to take advantage of the way it works. These pretend guys I'm pretending to represent will stop at almost nothing! Not to worry, its all in fun. As you may have previously read; 'Skip_Space is a web site of links, original end rhymes and fake characters and situations generated for recreational and educational benefits.' What the educational part of it all means is that we are publishing these pages with barely a clue to how-to-do-it."
This is not a picture, it is an HTML table with CSS code.|
Now if I could just do curtains.
NEXT LATEST BIG THING GOES HERE